Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Zia Gets Her Ears Pierced

Zia got her ears pierced a couple of weekends ago. She was too funny. I had ask her last year if she wanted to get her ears pierced and she said "No, I am not 7." Which I thought was funny because I have never had any rules on how old you have to be to get your ears pierced. Brenna wanted to when she was 6 almost 7 so I told her she could for her birthday that year. Well I guess Zia took that as "You have to be 7 to get your ears pierced." So this year she turned 7 and wanted to get her ears pierced so off to Clair's we went. She cracked me up again when she told me she wanted to do it after church on Sunday. Now don't ask me why after church on Sunday. We weren't doing anything Sat. afternoon or Fri. night, it had to be Sunday after church. I can't remember if Brenna got hers pierced after church on a Sunday or not. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was! Zia has such an interesting memory!!! Here are a couple of pics for your enjoyment.






Waiting for the girls.





Watch out 2 guns.





The finished product! What beautiful ears!

3 comments:

JenniferLayne said...

She looks soooo grown up! I can't believe it. What a little lady. :)Jen

Kathy said...

I'll have to show this to my girls. I've always been willing to let them get their ears pierced, but I think they're a little chicken. :-) Tell Zia she looks beautiful!

Melissa Milbourn said...

Zia's really reminding me of Travis these days..so, that's what Travis would look like with his ears pierced :-)