Thursday, June 14, 2007

A note to Andrea

Hey Andrea.
I hope you check my blog often. We can't wait to see you guys. I don't have your e-mail or phone number. I e-mailed Ruth Ann to get your info, but haven't heard anything from her. I didn't know if she is able to be on the computer after her surgery or not. Please give me a call or send me an e-mail so we can work out details. Trav's parents, sister and family will be staying here for the wedding. I think we are about an hour away. They are coming in on Friday I think. Anyway can't wait to hear from you.
G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen,

Thought I would send you a short note. Alex is back in the hospital in Iowa City. She has infection in the elbow that is broken. Andrea took her down yesterday and they admitted her. They have been giving her lots of antibotics through her IV. So say a prayer for her that she will be feeling better real soon. It maybe the end of the week before Alex gets home. I had emailed their # to you but here it is again 319-984-6066 or Andrea's email address is schaf05@yahoo.com I know she checks her emails at the hospital. I am feeling better everyday. See you soon.

Love, Aunt Ruth Ann