Monday, June 4, 2007

Brenna Is 9!

Brenna turned 9 a while ago. Can you believe it. I have a 9 year old. It seems so strange when I think about it for too long. Anyway, I was talking to my Mom on the phone the other day and said something about Brenna's new loft bed and she didn't know what I was talking about. Trav and I got it for her for her birthday and apparently I didn't tell my Mom about it. (Sorry Mom) So I thought I would post some pictures. She is proud of her new room.


Brenna and her new bed. She also thinks it is cool that she get the old computer in her room. So far it hasn't been a problem for her letting her brother and sister in to use it. We will see how long that last! LOL Oh! and the shelves on the wall my Dad made. Don't they look nice


This is her vanity. I had it in my room growing up. I Spent lots of time primping in front of the mirror ;) Now she gets to. It was antique white with gold when I had it. My Dad refinished it for me. Doesn't it look lovely!


These are the cute little lights she also got for her birthday!


This is her border in her room. Can you figure out what they are? They are pool noodles that I cut into 1" sections and stuck up with sticky tack. Well that is Brenna's room. Maybe I will post more pictures of other rooms in our house. We will save that for another day.

2 comments:

JenniferLayne said...

Can your dad come to my house?!? Just kidding--Brenna's room looks like so much fun. If I was nine, I would be in Heaven with a room like that--who am I kidding? I'd be in Heaven with a room like that at age 32!! Love ya, Jen

Kathy said...

Very cool room. It's amazing what all you can do with pool noodles, too. I've seen articles using them for anything from Christmas decorations to game accessories!