Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am Out

Do you every have one of those days where it seems like everything you use runs out? Well, today was that day for me. In the shower I ran out of conditioner. After the shower, I ran out of lotion. (I also had an empty contact solution bottle on the counter waiting to be recycled from yesterday.) While getting the kids breakfast we finished off two different boxes of Pop-Tarts and a bottle of syrup. While making their lunches I finished a loaf of bread, the deli ham, a bag of chips, the carrots, a container of applesauce, a plate of cookies from Grandma, and juice boxes. And this was all before 7:30 a.m. when the kids get on the bus!

Look out Wal-Mart, here I come!

3 comments:

Melissa Milbourn said...

guess I won't come to your house to eat...unless you've made that trip to wal-mart already

Kathy said...

That IS usually how it works, isn't it? At least it sounds like the toilet paper was in stock. ;-)
(That's my least favorite "uh oh, we're out" scenario!)

Anonymous said...

I kind of like being OUT. It is way better than 'half eaten, a little stale, but I just can't throw away.'
-Katie