Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting To Know Me!

Jessie e-mailed this to me the other day and I thought it would be fun to put on my blog. Anyone reading this consider yourself tagged. Put it on your blog, e-mail me your answers or leave me a comment with your answers. Have fun.

1.What is your occupation right now?

Stay at home Mom of 3

2.What color are your socks right now?

Brown

3. What are you listening to right now?

My computers humming

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Kellogg's Special K bar

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

yes

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Jessie

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yes (it was Jessie)

8. How old are you today?

35

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

gymnastics

10.What is your favorite drink?

Hot tea

11.Have you ever dyed your hair ?

No

12.Favorite food?

Chocolate

13. last movie you watched?

Disney's Bedtime Stories

14.Favorite day of the year?

Christmas

15.How do you vent anger?

yell

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?

Spirograph

17.What is your favorite season?

Are you kidding me here? SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18.Cherries or Blueberries?

blueberries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail or blog you back?

YES

20.Who is the most likely to respond?

?

21. Who is least likely to respond?

?

22. Living arrangements?

Hubby, Kids and a cat

23. When was the last time you cried?

Can you believe it, I can't remember.

24.What is on the floor of your closet?

TOO Much stuff

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

Don't know?

26. What did you do last night?

watched TV, finished a really good book, helped with homework, relaxed

27.What are you most afraid of?

snakes

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheese

29.Favorite dog breed?

German Shepard

30. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

31.How many states have you lived in?

4

32.Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds!


Let me know if you are putting it on your blog so I can read your answers.

4 comments:

Melissa Milbourn said...

I'm in, but i won't have it up 'til later

Paula said...

I'll blog that ..... sounds like fun!!

Kathy said...

It's up on mine too! :-)

JenniferLayne said...

I'm putting it on my blog!!!!