Monday, July 28, 2008

Wow What a Day!

Wow this was a long day. We finally got the keys to our new house late yesterday. We of course went out to see it. Well to sum it up it was really dirty. So today we have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. We also (by we I mean myself, B, Z, L, my mom, Trav's mom, Jessie, Kai, my Dad for a little while, and Trav once he got home and before he went to City Band practice) ripped out the carpet on the main floor and upstairs, rolled it and labeled it (it is going to Jessie and Kevin), striped wallpaper, cleaned three of the four bathrooms, cleaned out the kitchen cabinets, cleaned a ceiling fan, and vacuumed the whole house (yes even the carpet we ripped out). After all of that my mom, Trav's mom, and I went to Lowes to pick out the new counter tops and paint for the kitchen and family room. Now it is 10:30 p.m. and I am dead tired but so keyed up I can't sleep. My mind is spinning with all that we still need to do! And to top it all off they are going to show the house we are living in tomorrow afternoon. So in the morning I will be starting off by cleaning and getting this house ready to show!!!! No wonder I can't sleep and feel sick to my stomach.

3 comments:

JenniferLayne said...

I can't believe they're showing the house today--of all days!!! I just asked God to give you unexplainable supernatural energy, my friend!! :)Jen

Kathy said...

I'm tired just reading that! Let us know how it goes!

Melissa Milbourn said...

wow! i can't believe you've written a post. day, after day, after day, since april 1st i've checked you blog...and nothing :-)

the whole story about getting your house back amazes me. enjoy every bit of what God has given you!