Friday, February 8, 2008

Yum!!

You will never guess what I had for breakfast this morning! It was so good and brought back some childhood memories. It was a fried egg sandwich. And man was it good. For some reason (maybe Mom or Dad can help out with this) any time I eat one I think about when I was little and my Dad and Uncles sided our house. I think my mom made a whole big bunch each morning for the crew before they started working on the house. (I guess I thought I was part of the crew:) Anyway this morning I was frying myself some eggs for breakfast and with the second one I broke the yolk so I threw it out and tried again. Well I did it again. So this time I thought I might as well just make a fried egg sandwich. Boy, am I glad I did. It was so yummy. So now go fry yourself an egg and make a fried egg sandwich. You know you want to.

4 comments:

Denny said...

The Milbourn's love eggs for breakfast- including egg sandwiches. Sandwiches are Joshua's favorites. I can remember fixing them and covering the eggs in pepper when I was a kid. I guess that was better than salt.

Melissa Milbourn said...

Why...I had an egg sandwich this morning

Kathy said...

I did too! We have them most mornings, actually. Except for Maisie who only eats her eggs boiled.

Paula said...

We like our eggs - every morning - poached, with sausage and biscuits. But I LOVE fried eggs, and can remember having them on Sunday evenings..... ??? Who knows why!!