Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Glasses


Well the time has finally came. The girls had to get glasses. (This will not be a surprise for some of you that have seen the girls recently) Not that we are surprised, since Trav and I both have glasses (well contacts really with old glasses we wear at night:). Brenna had been saying things like she couldn't see the board at school but Zia hadn't said anything. After failing the school vision test I took them to the eye Dr.
They are both excited about their glasses. Which I am very happy about. They got to pick out their frames and are very proud of them. The night they got them they had ice skating in less than an hour. So I told them I didn't think it would be a very good idea to wear them during ice skating. They thought I was crazy but didn't wear them. They have both adjusted to them pretty well.
This isn't the best picture but was all I had at the time. Noticed their forced smiles. Why is it so hard to smile natural when you are a kid?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I will have to show this to my kids--they'll be envious! Tell your girls they look beautiful, stylish, and VERY smart. I also have to apologize for slacking on my blog over the last week or two. Heavy grading has officially kicked in. :-)